Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seafood!


I live in Nebraska, where people like steak and are somewhat leery of anything that could vaguely be construed as "hippie food." 


Roasted Seaweed Snack
I was recently snacking at my desk, and commented, "Oh, these are really good, you might like them. Want to taste?"


My coworker naturally asked me what "it" was. I said, "Well, I know you like seafood. This is actually a seaweed chip. Try a little corner?" Cautiously, she tried it.

When an omnivore coworker says, "Hey, that's kind of good!" you should go get some, especially when you can eat HALF A PACKAGE for 30 f***ing calories. It scores h
igh in flavor and mouth feel. It starts cripsy but ends chewy--and that, my friends, makes a fun snack.


http://www.traderjoes.com/pdf/onthecounter-seaweed.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment