Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oso Burrito, Lincoln, NE

HappyCow.net's mobile app is awesome, and I use it to find somewhere to eat wherever I travel.

I kept seeing Oso Burrito pop up as a veg-friendly option in Lincoln, so today was the day. I ordered the tofu burrito, no rice, add black beans, with ginger garlic salsa.The thing was huge - almost too big!

Although I didn't ask, I'm reasonably sure they soak and cook their own black beans, because they were too firm for my liking (beans should mash with light pressure); and the burrito kind of fell apart as I was eating it. Next time I'll add guacamole to help paste the ingredients together. However, it was very fresh-tasting and a healthy option.

Oso has a surprisingly nice beer selection for a little burrito shop.

More here at the Lincoln Journal Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment